Missouri

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Missouri

You guys have my attention. I live very near Finger Lakes in Columbia MO. I've been to that Potawatame (spelling????) in Fulton on a quad a few years ago. It was ok but I'm not sure how well it would lend itself to AATVers. I was actually planning on Finger Lakes being my primary AATV riding spot and never even thought about them possibly not allowing "our kind". I've just got a little freshening up to do on my Hustler after letting it sit for a while but I'm interested in a Missouri ride for sure. Thanks!

Hey

hey there,
    Let me know when you want to go wheeling I an in Jefferson city.
    cell 573 257 1893
    Allen

Hey Mo Allen,

Where do you usually go aatving? Have you ever tried Finger Lakes just north of Columbia? I've got a little freshening up to do on my machine before she's ready to take out in public again.

Oops. Just looked back and saw that you had to have special permission to even take a Mule there. Doesn't sound too good for AATV. I also see MaxRules post below that Finger lakes is a state park. I didn't even realize that spelled no go for us.
    Last edited by cclingma; 01-18-2009 at 10:55 PM.

Good to see some Missouri riders on the board. It is getting tough to get any rides together around here, 6x6s are still pretty rare and our public riding areas are closing. Deepwater was once the best area to ride but it is now closed to 6x6s for no legitimate reason whatsoever. Finger Lakes in Columbia is a state park and also does not allow us. I have rode a Max II there, just getting in by luck. The place is 'ok' for quads but is really nothing great for 6x6s anyway. MoAllen told me about a new place near Jeff City owned by Larry's Honda. I'd like to get more info about that place and it might just be our new gathering place.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Sure sorry to hear about places closing. I took my Hustler to Deepwater once when I lived in Nevada Missouri and it was a pretty good time. Curious to hear more about this place in Jeff.

Here's a little info on the place owned by Larrys Honda in Jefferson City MO.

Missouri, Honda, Yamaha, ATV, motorcycle, dealer, Larry's Motor Sports

where are you

cclingma, where are you? Im in wentzville

Hey kestianj,

I live a few miles west of Columbia. Pretty bumed about Finger Lakes being off limits as I live so close to it.

Theres a new park opening near troy,mo. in the spring,the guy said it will be open to anything ,I think its going to be kinda of a small place though but its a place to ride......I also own some property near mark twain lake about 20 acres ,with a few trails , lots of corp of engineers land nearby with a small river , you cant even tell which way its flowing , its fun as long as they dont catch you !! its way out in the boonies ,its legal to drive all the gravel roads out there.....me and some friends have alot of fun out there on the atvs ,if I ever get the hustler goin Ill show the atvs........

flat river (st. joe)is a pretty nice place to ride i know they used to let aatv in there im pretty sure they still do. they got a fey nice lakes you can go in and alot of mud holes and woods.

+ Reply to Thread