Ashtabula, OH

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ashtabula, OH

I'm interested.
    Banned

I'm there. If we can field a junior race, I know a couple young racers that will also be interested.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I know a couple young racers that will also be interested.
    Man, I'd love to get my son in on this but that kid I saw last weekend would be pretty intimidating.
    Banned

If it all comes together, I'll be there!

If you are serious about going, then post in this thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...n-up-list.html

That will keep all the "I'm going" posts there and keep this thread solely for discussion. Hopefully that other thread will grow very large!

Number of cars

Thought about it & it also might be more helpful to know how many cars anyone might bring. I all ready edited my sign up post to reflect how many cars I would bring. Jerseybigfoot, we'll need a class over 50. You're not alone. Heck, I'm in that class, Bridget's in that class. Bud Fischer Jr said he was 51. So there's 4 all ready. We'd like to really make sure that we could get a junior class if we have to drag kids from the stands & let them drive our cars.

I edited my post to reflect two machines as well. The D/stock should do well in its' class, but if the 503 has to run in M/C, I'll likely get trounced by anyone really serious. I doubt we'd have enough turn out to have enough machines to run each and every class, but if so, perhaps I'd slip a Chap in the R for a while?

Uh oh... I think she heard me....

~m

P.S., I won't mention names, because he's away from the computer to be able to defend himself immediately, but there's one more addition to the over 50 class..... His initials are "McKay Pilot"...
    Last edited by hydromike; 09-29-2007 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    I edited my post to reflect two machines as well. The D/stock should do well in its' class, but if the 503 has to run in M/C, I'll likely get trounced by anyone really serious. I doubt we'd have enough turn out to have enough machines to run each and every class, but if so, perhaps I'd slip a Chap in the R for a while?

Uh oh... I think she heard me....

~m
    Hey Mike, how much different are the motor mounts on a 503 compared to a Chap? Didnt you or Don have a copy of the different classes and all the rules and what not? If so, could you post that up or give a link so we can see exactly what class our machines would be in? Thanks.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

My dad would be down for the 50+ class. So how many other springers will there be?

This is going to get me a divorce. I have another Scrambler that can be raced. I was going to restore it as it was in fairly good condition. It's a factory 340 2 stroke. Talk about nostalgia, this is original down to the tires. It wouldn't take much to get this machine in racing condition.
    That make one 4 stroke and two 2 stroke machines. I will need the winter to get the two Scramblers back together.
    Jim Cheney has a Springer in south Jersey I don't know if it runs or if he is willing to race it.
    I will post the photos later.

+ Reply to Thread