last ride of the year at copper ridge!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: last ride of the year at copper ridge!

last ride of the year at copper ridge!

was wondering if anybody is intrested in showing up at the last quad dice run of the year (possibly ever) with some 6x6s and 8x8s ? i have had lots of fun over the years there and would hate to miss the last ride there anybody else intrested its oct 8th....... hope to see some aatv friends there!!!!

ps i forgot to say at copper ridge lol

riding

where is that

John, it's in Olean,NY near Jamestown. I'd guess it's about an hour and change from Erie, PA?

Eric, is there evidence that Copper Ridge may be shutting down?

~m

riding

is there alot of people going

the last conversation i had with the owner was that attendance was down and there was a strong possibility that they will not open next year! one of the dice runs this year they only had like 20 quads total down from over 200 years past! they always love having the 6 and 8 wheelers there and we are welcome at any of the quad runs as well if it does close it will be missed thats for shure!!!!!

another person i was talking to today said that things have been slow all season there at copper ridge im worried we will lose this fine place to ride

+ Reply to Thread