new engine

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new engine

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    I originally put a 570 exider in my home built 6x6. You can see the build pix here.Joie's 6x6 Toy

I ran that set up for maybe 60 min. before I was convinced that it was way too much motor. The snow mobile cluch didn't come in till 5000 rpm, and when it did, it was stupid fast. It would have been fun on a frozen lake or the sand dunes. But I wanted it for the woods. So I swapped it out for a 22hp Kohler. I still have the Yamaha setup with motor mount and stinger pipe if some one else would like to try it.
    That is a sweet home build, I have seen it before and read the progress and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    I originally put a 570 exider in my home built 6x6. You can see the build pix here.Joie's 6x6 Toy

I ran that set up for maybe 60 min. before I was convinced that it was way too much motor. The snow mobile cluch didn't come in till 5000 rpm, and when it did, it was stupid fast. It would have been fun on a frozen lake or the sand dunes. But I wanted it for the woods. So I swapped it out for a 22hp Kohler. I still have the Yamaha setup with motor mount and stinger pipe if some one else would like to try it.

OverKill that is a bad ride. Looks like a hybrid Attex/Jeep. I like that setup. In the works of rdr: Sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
    Lewis

new motor in

hey guys 570 in with custom made stinger pipes. still tweek n but wow thats all i can say

We need PICTURES! No, VIDEO! No, pictures AND video!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We need PICTURES! No, VIDEO! No, pictures AND video!
    In-person demo, maybe test-drives?
    Will you be going to Ashtabula? With a 6-wheeler that fast, I think it's a Must There should be a huge collection of great machines there!
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

new motor

well guys finally got the 208tt done with the 570 liquid wow thins crazy fast also had to put a 5 point harness with a single lowered race just to hang on hahaha

+ Reply to Thread