$75 jet drive hustler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $75 jet drive hustler

The frame and the lower tub on the jet drive Hustlers are a bit different. The jet drive Hustlers had fiberglass bodies. I can snap some pictures of some fiberglass body Hustler parts machines that I have laying around if you would like.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Don't go to any trouble, I had just been looking at how my frame fits in the tub and wondering how they fit the jet drive in there. I do plan to put a jet drive in mine if possible, but it will probably be a post-hunting season project. I was just starting to think ahead you know?

What interests me about the jet drive is that it is all internal (no motors hanging off the side or back), good water speed, and driven off the engine....just seems pretty efficient.

well I dont know if it will . I need some pump dementions I'm worried that my frame may be a problem, I think the pump wont fit under the motor on my frame. still waiting for gotmuddy to post some pic's of the pump system I want to put in on my hustler soooo bad it hurts...gotmuddy were are you....

What will stop the jet pump from drawing in sand and grit when you drive through muddy water. This will eventully destroy the jet pump won,t it?

My old hustler had the spot indented in the bottom tub but I could never find a jet drive for it, I wondered about using one off a jet ski but wasn't sure how to hook it up to the engine

+ Reply to Thread