I still am not 100% certain as to how I will be going about building my ST/295, but I considered doing a dual wheel set up after seeing a dually Super Chief on ebay a while back......I think someone on the forums bought it actually. Anyways after I saw how Amphicat just had a longer axle (only 3/4" I believe) that had holes drilled in it for one 3 lug hub toward the inner, and one hole drilled farther out for the outter dual wheel. I would imagine that this could be done with a 1" Attex axle (you would probably want to heat strengthen it) and all you would have to do is bolt up your 3 bolt hub and drill a 1" center hole in your 3 to 5 lug adapter that would be on the inner part of the axle and then bolt everything together. To keep the axle as strong as possible I would mount the inside tires as close to the body as possible. I know that Attexes tires stick out pretty far so there would be a few extra inches to work with there. It would be a permanent set up due to the fact that your axle would stick out so far if you removed the outter wheels, but it would be pretty cool......and wide. Here is a little pic for you guys.