18Hp Briggs in a Terra-Tiger?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 18Hp Briggs in a Terra-Tiger?

18Hp Briggs in a Terra-Tiger?

Hello, I'm wondering how much trouble it would/is going to be to put this 18hp opposed cyl. engine in my now 10hp TT. I want to go to the 4-stroke so I can crawl around in the woods and pull some hillls. And the electric start would be nice too! Thanks for your input. -Wes

Hi, Welcome to the Forum.
    If your going from 2-stroke to 4-stroke, you need to change your Drive clutch and change the spring in the driven clutch (on the tranny.) Not sure how much room there is for a larger engine on a Terra Tiger, I think it's relatively tight, but you can probably squeeze it in. Of course you'll need a new engine mount and to wire up the new engine correctly.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread