AMF sur trek

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: AMF sur trek

sweet machines

Quote Originally Posted by Amphiman1 View Post
    What u think Surtrekslinger?
    i doesn't get any better than the amf. anyone can get the other models. NOT THESE.

Well, so far I see a lot of talking about those Sure Trek but I don't see a lot of driving. Are you guys collecting those as lawn ornements do you actually drive them?

Smile

HEHE There may be 3-5 of them showing up at bosco and or ashtabula this year.....

if we can get Joe m to at least put his in primer.LOL
    Last edited by Mike; 01-07-2009 at 08:19 AM.

i love my lawn

Quote Originally Posted by bcsteve View Post
    Well, so far I see a lot of talking about those Sure Trek but I don't see a lot of driving. Are you guys collecting those as lawn ornements do you actually drive them?
    OH yes run and ride and love to get wet. either way those only maybe 4 yards or shops in the world as far as we know that has them. so i guess what i'm saying is if you have one of these in your yard it's a cool yard.

Quote Originally Posted by bcsteve View Post
    Ok, here's what you've been looking... Waiting for? Can't speak for anyone else, but mines not a lawn ornament This spring I'll finish up some body work, and paint it the original color.

Smile AMF

I think u need more snow Joe,,,,
    Gee, that one looks awefullyyyyy familiar...
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 01-10-2009 at 03:06 PM.

I think u need more snow Joe,,,,
    We *WERE* suppose to get some snow, but they changed the forecast.

Ok, Steve, and Surterkslinger.... Lets see some video!!!!

Yeah, but it now has a Rebuilt Tranny and a NOS 2si 20hp two storke. NEEDS MORE POWER!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Ok, here's what you've been looking... Waiting for? Can't speak for anyone else, but mines not a lawn ornament This spring I'll finish up some body work, and paint it the original color.

Now, that's what I'm talking about. But technically, you're still driving it on your lawn so does that still make it a lawn ornement?

I loved your comment at the end. That thing sounds good.

+ Reply to Thread