value of an argo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: value of an argo

value of an argo

what would a 1994 argo vanguard with tracks and windshield , top but has a large hole in the body be worth the hole in the body is above the tires so water dont come in.

Junkman, I think nobody's answering just because that's a tough question to answer. It depends on the condition of everything else. As long as that hole doesn't allow water to come in that wouldn't be my biggest concern. You could patch that. I would be more concerned about the drive train.

I have seen similar ones go from $1200 - $4000 and up on the bay depending on the condition. I think as long as everything else was in good shape I would go in the $2k and below side of things.

Here was a 2000 or 2001 model that was in great condition for $4k

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/ebay-...bious-atv.html

Not that you can really rely on this but just for fun, NADA lists the value at $1400 NADA Appraisal Guides - Get A Value - Motorcycles
    What kind of price are you thinking?

Thanks for the reply I ended up buying a argo conquest with tracks but the tracks are a bit hammered but still operational.

That was fast! Do you have any pictures of it?

argo

I will send you some its the first argo i have ever owned compared to the max we will see how it goes.

Oh man! This will be a great comparison. I'm anxious to hear how they match up in your experience. Do you still have a Max?

argo

Yes I have a 06 max 4 with the 23 briggs and a 99 max 2 with the 14 hp briggs the argo seems built very strong alot of engineering in this machine.

+ Reply to Thread