New Forum for Mudd-Ox suggestion

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Forum for Mudd-Ox suggestion

Hello

Hi, when you mean place a block of wood under the mudd ox , is that on the plactic ?will that hold it ? And the Mudd ox is hydraulic will it work pushing the handles foward? on my ztr mower I have to release a check valve so the fluid will pass.
    Allen

Hi Allen,
    The best way to jack any of the six and eight wheelers new and old is to use a block of wood like a 2x6 between the body and the jack. This helps spread the weight out over a larger area. On the Mudd-Ox you can lift it under the chain wells or the center. If you ever need to tow the Mudd-Ox all you have to do is move your control leavers all the way forward. This will allow the oil to move through the pump so you can tow it. Do not pull it over 10 MPH this way. As far as your ZTR mower every hydro system is set up different.

Mike, I am working on your questions. I too think it would be nice to have a Mudd-Ox area. Nudge, Nudge...

Matt

uh-oh mike, now you have heard it from the man himself! The big boss Mudd-Ox.

finger lakes

I am going to finger lakes thisweekend, I hope to take some video and pictures, It is a really rough area.
    Allen

Moallen,

I,m sure every one here would love to see a new Mud-Ox video.

Exclamation forums..

I think , that if mudd ox has a post, seeing it is a new untested machine. Tried and true AMF Sur Trek should have one too......Limited production RARE machines, not just OTHER AATV's

+ Reply to Thread