pitt pa,or close

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pitt pa,or close

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw max 2 View Post
    hey evil,still got a couple of repairs on my max,when i get it runnin we will go riding,i will be in touch.
    Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Did you get to see my video before Youtube deleted it for copywrite reasons on the song? I'll try to change the song and get it back up.

never got to see it,it wouldnt let me,thanks jeff

hey evil, we met at the ledges in 2008,I ride with my daughter in the como conquest 6x6.we rode w/ you,dr.,liflod and his wife at the ledges this year.i watched the video on this website, that looks like a very nice area.we're only 2 1/2-3 hr away and would certainly make the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    hey evil, we met at the ledges in 2008,I ride with my daughter in the como conquest 6x6.we rode w/ you,dr.,liflod and his wife at the ledges this year.i watched the video on this website, that looks like a very nice area.we're only 2 1/2-3 hr away and would certainly make the drive.
    Hi Joe,
    Yeah, we would love to go riding with you guys again. Lance (liflod) lives a few miles away from me, and he has some trails by him too.

help

Hey Cole how's it goin? How do I put pictures on the site as others have in their profiles?

Hi Cole,

How's it goin? What do you think about sat 9-12-09, unless the weather is looking like a total wash,to spend a day riding? I'm pretty much good to go w/ my mach. at this time. It should be no problem arriving about 11am and riding til whenever then heading home.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Hi Cole,

How's it goin? What do you think about sat 9-12-09, unless the weather is looking like a total wash,to spend a day riding? I'm pretty much good to go w/ my mach. at this time. It should be no problem arriving about 11am and riding til whenever then heading home.
    9-12-09 sounds good. We are looking forward to riding with you again.

Hey Lance, are you up for a ride on the 12???

Cole

Thumbs down

any of you guys headin to the ashtubula ride in oct.

Ashtabula ride Oct.2009

Hey Outlaw Max II, Lynn and I plan to attend. Judging by the thread in Trail Rides, Clubs and Events titled Trail Ride Ashtabula Ohio Oct. 3-4,it looks as though there may be a decent turnout.Check it out and see what you think. Joe

Just want to say thanks to Chuck and Cole for hosting us for the 9-12 ride. We had a GREAT time and are looking forward to doing somemore rides in the future.

+ Reply to Thread