Reports from the Mudd-Ox front

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports from the Mudd-Ox front

Reports from the Mudd-Ox front

OK you lucky Mudd-Ox owners, we want to hear the latest on what you think of the Ox, how you have been using it (and abusing it), and what problems if any you have run into so far. Don't be shy, inquiring minds want to know all the latest on the newest machine in town. Come on now, don't make me beg.....

pleased

I have nothing to say but I love mine. Unstoppable
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Moallen View Post
    ..... Unstoppable
    Allen
    Hi:
    OK, try harder. Besides flat-out High centering it, can you find something that requires use of the winch?? (Besides pulling out someone else who's stuck )
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

That's good John.

Lewis

Our 4 machines leave the factory next week and get to Alaska about two weeks later. We will post pictures of them in the deepest snow we can find and take some video to show the performance with the tracks. We plan on using them for accessing our remote cabin and tow a skied trailer behind to haul with. We don't have much mud around here right now so snow will have to do.
    We sill also try and get some video of them plowing as we have one plow ordered. We ended up with one of each color can't wait until they arrive

That sounds excellent akexpress, I would be curious as to how deep of snow you can handle without the tracks if you get the chance, where I live we usually don't have more than 10 inches on the ground at any one time. Good luck with your new machines, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

North to Alaska!!!

Matt
    Attached Images

Is that a total Black Ox that i see?

Lewis

Yes This is my all black Mudd-Ox which also has a black top and all the options Matt could put on it. The red one is my sons and the other two are the start of our inventory for Alaska Mudd-Ox the new Mudd-Ox dealership here in Anchorage, Alaska. As soon as we get them we will post some pics and vids of them in the Alaska backcountry and deep snow!!!!!

I am jelous. That black one is beautiful! And you have TWO spares.

+ Reply to Thread