Racing Photos

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Racing Photos

Racing Photos

Just posted 34 photos from at first NATVA Grand National in Nashville, Tenn.
    Look up racing in the gallery.
    I remember lots of waiting around, The event was not very organized and it was very hot and humid. I had engine trouble early on in the day from a broken gasket under the carb.
    BTW the photos are scans from stereo slides.

Those pics are GREAT!!!!! You must be getting pumped up about Ashtabula. Thanks for finally getting around to posting those. What a turn-out for a 1st race.

Whipper

great pictures jersey! thanks for posting. man i wish i could have seen some of those races in person
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Smile

Very nice!!

JBF!

Great, great pictures!

I've decided that I'm going back to the 1970s- now I just have to figure out how.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    JBF!

Great, great pictures!

I've decided that I'm going back to the 1970s- now I just have to figure out how.
    Don. buy a really nice amphicat!

Great Photos!!!!!

Still drooling at all the neat machines,looks like all the big names were there plus some smaller names also. Great photos!

Those are GREAT! Here's the link to the Album: http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/507

AATV racing photos

Those were great pics!! It looked like an absolute blast!!

I didn't notice any hustlers though (or missed them)...we must have been in a league of our own

(I'm just kidding guys, calm down)
    old school hustler
    02 superhawk

+ Reply to Thread