Who’s Up For A Winter Ride in NW Wisconsin

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who’s Up For A Winter Ride in NW Wisconsin

Who’s Up For A Winter Ride in NW Wisconsin

Who’s up for a winter ride in NW Wisconsin and be close enough to MN and the western part of 'da UP to drive out and get back home the same day. Anybody interested? Thinking about a Saturday in February or March. Brush bars, winches and tracks are welcome but not necessary.
    295 miles from Thunder Bay, Ontario, 145 miles from Minneapolis and 395 miles from Chicago.

Max 6 Wheel Drive

We went out riding two weekends ago and had a good time putting on about 5 hours of riding time. Pond Hopper took his tracks off and tried out his new 21" Carlisle tires. They worked as well as the 21" Rawhides tires seem to. Had some wheelers and a snowmobile that also came along. Going to go out again on March 1st about 50 miles east of the Twin Cities so if anyone wants to join us let me know.

Max 6 Wheel Drive

I live up by Duluth, Mn and I'd be up for a ride. All I have is a 300cc 4 wheeler. I am thinking for getting my first 6x6 some time soon so it would be cool to see some in action. Let me know were and when the next ride is.

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by root2812 View Post
    I live up by Duluth, Mn and I'd be up for a ride. All I have is a 300cc 4 wheeler. I am thinking for getting my first 6x6 some time soon so it would be cool to see some in action. Let me know were and when the next ride is.

-Greg
    We would be happy to have you along Greg. We are riding tomorrow on Sunday about 50 miles east of the Twin Cities if you are interested. Just had 8-10" of new snow so it should be fun.

Max 6 Wheel Drive

Thanks for the invite. Had I known about this sooner I'd definately come. Let me know when the next ride is.

Will do Greg and by the way, welcome to 6x6World. You happen to live in a good area of the country to find a used 6x6 or 8x8. Several turn up for sale in your area and fairly often. Hope to get a ride going up your way later on this year.

Max 6 Wheel Drive

+ Reply to Thread