Michigan riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Michigan riders

If you can't make Ashtabula or Bundy Hill (next time we go), Member LarryW is close to you in Vicksburg. I'm sure we could ride there or at Rouch's in Three Rivers Rouch Outdoor
    Let me know when you are ready to ride, or if you need a ride to Ashtabula.

Edit: Here is the thread on Ashtabula (Pine Lake Raceway) http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...15-2013-a.html
    And from when we went in June http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...23-2013-a.html

And http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...ts-2013-a.html

I probably won't make it to ashtubula. Need to get some fiberglass work done to the tub. I'm open for a Vicksburg or Three Rivers ride once I get the repairs done. Will keep everyone posted.

new here, just purchased a 2003 Argo big foot 6x6 with 18" plastic tracks and another set of 25" tires convertable top winch ect.
    Have been into race boats and forums for a while but this is new to me.
    I live ner mount pleasent mich. And have 32 acres in Leota mich with 600' of Muskegon river frontage to ride on

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by verman View Post
    new here, just purchased a 2003 Argo big foot 6x6 with 18" plastic tracks and another set of 25" tires convertable top winch ect.
    Have been into race boats and forums for a while but this is new to me.
    I live ner mount pleasent mich. And have 32 acres in Leota mich with 600' of Muskegon river frontage to ride on
    Hey V;
    Thanks for the invite and I'm sure we will take you up on it!
    I have a place in Port Hope, just east of Port Austin.
    Member DrJim1948 is a PROF at CMU in MP and is my neighbor at Port Hope, he has a Argo Vanguard.
    Pine Lake (Cleveland/Ashtabula Ohio) is coming up Sept 13th-15th, I know 4 of the Michigan riders will be there.
    About 25 riders on the forum have committed, SOME don't like commitment so there will no doubt be more. Link below.
    Pine Lake ride --> Ashtabula, Ohio Sept 13-15th
    If you would like to head to Pine Lake with some of us, at least 3 of us will be leaving Friday evening from St. Clair Shores.
    We will be camping at the park and heading home Sunday.
    But you can just drive down for the day if you like.
    Drop me a PM if you would like more info.
    later...ed
    Last edited by PlumCrazy; 09-04-2013 at 08:41 AM.
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

have a mich hot boat meat that weekend, but would love to meat up in the future.
    thanks for the invite.
    This schedule was set before I got the Argo

this is my other hobby

+ Reply to Thread