New Argo Avenger tires?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Argo Avenger tires?

They should put those on Frontiers as well. This is my only complaint about my Frontier tires, they could be wider. I like the look of the wide tires that the Bigfoot had. Can't wait to see them.

Even though the price is still rediculous, I can see a positive upgrade outcome..

Matt's Mudd Ox wheels with the new tires.. forget about argo wheels. Then sell the little frontier tires to people like me.

I bet the larger tires will be an option for the frontier.

" The new tire is a 25" version of their Frontier tire. It is a 9" rim, 12" wide, and 4-ply "

Bw6 ,

Thats great news!

New 25" tires

How come there are no formal announchments or pictures? A 25" four ply frontier type tire on 9" rims would make a MAXIV absolutey ustoppable. Just the weight savings would make a big difference in everything! Okay I got this, swim speed increased. Ability to roll over logs increased, traction increased. Weight reduced, ground clearance increased! Bead lock resistance increased with Matts 9" rims. O man I am gonna have another set of tires sitting behind my shead! When can I buy a set of these tires!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 03-12-2009 at 07:03 PM.

Picture and More Info

Well we picked up 8 of the new Argo Tires and 9" rims today from ODG, they look MASSIVE, next to the 24" Frontier Tire and the Rawhide III. We mounted one and measured the diameter and width at 3.5 psi. The tire is a true 12" wide and 24" diameter. It sits very square on the ground, and therefore should provide excellent traction, and fantastic water speed.

Finally a true high performance skid steer tire. We will be mounting these tires on an Avenger and doing some performance and GPS water speed evaluation in the next few days, I will post some pics and video of the event.

As previously mentioned they should work well on the Frontier and Max products.
    Attached Images

Another tire that I would love to have but could never afford,too bad. I don't know what the exchange rate is now but $1080 + tax for 6 tires,plus shipping???CRAZY
    Don't get me wrong,if I could I'd buy a stack of them. Kinda look like the old,wide fatcats. If the 24" frontiers fit a MAX 2 and these are a true 24" imagine these on a max 2.

Wow, talk about a runamuk on steroids.

Bw6, please don't measure them at 2.5 psi and tell me they are 23.75" or less.

That gives me something to look forward to some day. A used 8 wheel frontier, 23hp upped to about 40, and some of these tires.

Oh man! I got to ride more and wear dowm my Frontier's tires so I can replace them with those!!

Well I know what's going on my Max IV with Matt O's rims. Once I wear out the 25 rawhides that is.

Mike
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

imagine these on a max 2.

It'd float so high, the tub would be out of the water.

+ Reply to Thread