1" hustler axles

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1" hustler axles

1" hustler axles

Anybody ever replaced the bearings in a hustler with 1" axles?? If so, got any part numbers or source ideas??

Aren't most Attex axles 1"?

I've looked on here for part numbers, but haven't come across any for 1" axles. I priced my exact inners at Motion Industries and they were ~$40 a piece which is way more than I want to pay...guess I'll have to try Buffalo Bearings.

Thanks guys.
    old school hustler
    02 superhawk

Oh yeah...give Buffalo a call for sure! Their outer bearings for me were only about 18 bucks and have lasted really well.

Can you see any numbers on your old bearings?? If not, Buffalo should still be able to match them up using the outer diameter of your flange.

BTW, saw your sig...my best friend has a super hawk and a CBR 1000. He LOVES the Super Hawk...said it is thirsty though!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Inner Bearings

I've just replaced all of mine, innner and outer bearings. I just shelled out the money for the Fafnir bearings, for the inner. My thoughts where they should last another 30+ years and I really didn't want to replace those again. Everything was rust SHUT and was a pain to get out. A smooth $200 for all 6 inner bearings at my local Motion Industries.

1" axles

boncrshr:
    The bearings that came out are:
    inner: FAFNIR RAL100NPPB
    outer: FAFNIR 1100KPPB3

When I get a chance I'm going to call B.B. Did your hustler have the 1" axles too?

Yea the superhawk is a bit thirsty but the torque that thing has makes every penny worth it when I twist the grip!!

duckhunt:
    Where'd you get your outers?
    old school hustler
    02 superhawk

Quote Originally Posted by ES-hustler View Post
    Anybody ever replaced the bearings in a hustler with 1" axles?? If so, got any part numbers or source ideas??

Aren't most Attex axles 1"?

I've looked on here for part numbers, but haven't come across any for 1" axles. I priced my exact inners at Motion Industries and they were ~$40 a piece which is way more than I want to pay...guess I'll have to try Buffalo Bearings.

Thanks guys.
    I actully bought new bearings and flanges at my local tractor store , for like $80 for everything , check that if you have one near....

Quote Originally Posted by ES-hustler View Post
    boncrshr:
    The bearings that came out are:
    inner: FAFNIR RAL100NPPB
    outer: FAFNIR 1100KPPB3

When I get a chance I'm going to call B.B. Did your hustler have the 1" axles too?

Yea the superhawk is a bit thirsty but the torque that thing has makes every penny worth it when I twist the grip!!

duckhunt:
    Where'd you get your outers?

I got them from another local bearing supply store. They are China made bearings, Part Number SA206-19. They seem to be a desent quality bearing?? Got them for $12.

yeah, I just replaced and axle and inner bearing on my Hustler, the bearing was about 12 bucks........from NAPA.
    Henry:
    I don't know where I'm going, but, I'm on my way...........

+ Reply to Thread