Lockley 295 Wrangler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lockley 295 Wrangler

Thx.... hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.... i foind the number and ordered a set..... by the numbers.... probably could have gotten them quicker if i knew the size.... but theae will be the exact size.... thx again..... cant wait to get it all together and get my winch on and put it in the woods....

There is a lockley in hazen Arkansas seems to be all their... $450 or trade... has Kohler engine... if anybody is looking for a project that seems to be all their as far as main components

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ok_story_share

Thx for everyones help on my the issues i was having with mine... found the rear axle bearings bith bearing shipped for less than $25.

When i got mine it wasnt rideable... but since work on it think its going to be the perfect hunting partner...trying to add pics but cant seem to figure it out... oh well .... new rear bearings.... belt torque converter... bigger driven sprocket... 13 to a 24... a lot more power...... less speed but i cant see going hunting at 50 mph in the woods....fixing to add an electric start on it... and then start on the body and interior..

That's a Buckaroo in Arkansas. (No headlights)

+ Reply to Thread