NOS attex hood!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NOS attex hood!!!

The top does look pretty brown, but I think it's faded a little. The thing's 40 years old, I guess it has a reason!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

>>I have a green st 400 body. top few minor cracks. Bottom large holes

hmmmm.... would a gigantic poly skid plate cover the holes? Do you have any pictures?

~m

Smile Attex stuff

You need to come visit too,,,,, bring mad max with you,,, hee hee hee , bring aatv's with....
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 02-13-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    >>I have a green st 400 body. top few minor cracks. Bottom large holes

hmmmm.... would a gigantic poly skid plate cover the holes? Do you have any pictures?

~m
    There are no corners left and a big piece missing from the rear. The usual vertical cracks by the exhaust but the top looks nice.

Smile eng cover

Gee Larry w , if you want to sell it, i'ld sure like to buy it. let me know,,,,

Larry,
    a thought on your engine cover... could this be from an Army tank trainer.
    H-Mike is working on one and noted that while the exterior is brownish, the underside of the upper body is green
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    Larry,
    a thought on your engine cover... could this be from an Army tank trainer.
    H-Mike is working on one and noted that while the exterior is brownish, the underside of the upper body is green
    I believe they use the newer style hood.

The guy I got it from bought it to replace his cover but never did. He just tossed it in barn and it sat there for "long time". Another theory I have is maybe a company was making them aftermarket? Im not sure, just puzzeling.

+ Reply to Thread