Closest MUDD OX Dealer?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Closest MUDD OX Dealer?

Closest MUDD OX Dealer?

I had a friend suggest to me that we should make a trip up to Alaska to go for a test ride..........I'm wondering if there is anything closer than what would be a 1000 mile trip (One way, as the crow flies)

Anyone know if there is a MUDD OX owner in Northern BC?

RD

Dealership

Hey Rock,

Go to Muddox.net and there is a dealer in Canada. I hope that helps.

For some reason I can not access the Mudd-Ox Website from this computer, I will check it out later.

I suspect the Dealer in Canada is farther away from me than the one in Alaska

Thanks for the help

RD

Just wait a bit and when Matt sees this thread, I suspect he will probably give you a response as to your closest venue for an Ox ride. I'd give you his email, but it would probably get lost in his spam account, anyhow.

Hancock
    Last edited by hancock; 02-15-2009 at 10:45 PM.

London, Ontario in Canada is what the website says. Indiana in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    I had a friend suggest to me that we should make a trip up to Alaska to go for a test ride..........I'm wondering if there is anything closer than what would be a 1000 mile trip (One way, as the crow flies)

Anyone know if there is a MUDD OX owner in Northern BC?

RD
    Hi,
    I have a few dealers in Canada. Please give Dave a call at 519-245-9528. Dave is my dealer manager in Canada. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at 260-768-7221

Matt

Thanks for the info and PM

Well, thanks to a helpfull member here, I have found a Dealer fairly close to home......................I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED

I talked to them and it turns out that there might even be a Dealer in my home town by this summer. I can hardly wait.

Even if we don't get a Dealership here, it's not to rediculously far to go to the one in Ft Mac.

Thanks for the help, This site is the best

RD

mudd0x

Hey Rock,

Glad you found a dealer, go check out the muddox. Great machine.

+ Reply to Thread