Goodyear Rawhide III thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodyear Rawhide III thread

Goodyear Rawhide III thread

This is personally my favorite tire! It rides really nice, it has excellent grip on the side when scaling hills diagonally or crawling out of ruts, they have the best traction hands down in the mud and its almost impossible to get the treads clogged up with mud. I havent tried them too much in the water, but they seem to do the job just fine. They look really aggressive and make any 6x6 look really mean with them on. I highly recomend these tires especially for the value, and superior performance. Lets hear your thoughts.
    Attached Images
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Are these 22" tires? Also what is the average price you see them for?

I have always loved the way that these look but with the Chevrons not meeting in the middle I wondered how much water performance would suffer. I'm glad that there really wasn't a noticable difference for you.

Mike, they make these in a 22x12x8 size for about $43/tire through tiresunlimited.com They also make a 25" version on a 9 inch rim for the Argos and early 1990's Max IV models.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

factory rawhide 3s on a max 2 are 22x11x8 jeff... where did the 12 come from? or do they make a goofey 22x12x8 as well? typo maby?

Jeff was probably thinking of the 25" ones while writing about the 22" ones. They are 12 inches wide. 22-11.00-8 vs. 25-12.00-9 so it's easy to get mixed up.

Either way, if you have the smaller ones, you can say that you have 22's on your Max and that is all that matters. Who thought dubs would make it over to AATVs?

+ Reply to Thread