Wyoming Mudd-Ox Snow pics

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wyoming Mudd-Ox Snow pics

Tough call Brian - I'll get the high gear set installed in mine and let you know.
    Are you going to run the Muddox track or the Argo track?
    If running the Argo track I'd order it with the high gear set installed and the low gear sprockets in a box with it. Then....if you need lower gearing you have them to swap into the machine.
    If I had to guess I'd bet the high gear set with the Argo tracks will be a perfect match.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pictures there Travis. Those are some fine looking machines.

Thanks for the info.
    I haven't decided on which tracks yet, they will be needed more for crossing bogs than snow though. I'll have to get the lower ratio sprockets and do some experimenting also. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to swap them out...
    How is your fuel usage while running the tracks? My moose hunting spot is about 35 miles through the swamp, I'm curious how much fuel I'll have to pack.

good picshttp://www.6x6world.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

+ Reply to Thread