Mudd-Ox plowing

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mudd-Ox plowing

Thumbs down Mudd-Ox plowing

Here is some footage of the Mudd-Ox Plowing 5-6" of snow. The snow was very heavy and wet. It was about 31 degrees outside and probably 75 in the cab (notice the windows rolled up). I was really surprised how well the Ox did pushing such heavy snow. It slid out a few times but I am going to remedy that with some chains on the front tires. The neat thing about the OX is; when the plow blade catches and folds over the driver can back up, let the blade to pop into position, and then proceed forward without taking their hands off the controls. I am still a novice with my mudd-ox but I can already plow my driveway faster with it than I can with a pick up truck. Even if it wasn't faster I wouldn't care because it is so much more fun in the Ox. It is just like driving a piece of equipment. I didn't get any footage of it but the plow back drags quite well also.

Last edited by AKfishhunter; 02-22-2009 at 02:54 AM.

Great video, thanks for sharing.

AKfishhunter ,

Good video. The Mudd Ox is a really versatile machine

AK,

Thanks for posting the vid. Looks like fun. Makes me wish we had more snow here. By the way, thought you were gonna get camo. Did you change your mind?

Hancock

Color

Quote Originally Posted by hancock View Post
    AK,

Thanks for posting the vid. Looks like fun. Makes me wish we had more snow here. By the way, thought you were gonna get camo. Did you change your mind?

Hancock
    I went red to get one of every color in AK. After looking at the camo -when they arrived- I initially regretted my decision. But, this red looks good and contrast well with the top. Also, the front end glows at night with the plow and lights on -it looks pretty neat. I will post a few pics later.

+ Reply to Thread