Who is in Alaska?????

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is in Alaska?????

Who is in Alaska?????

Im in anchorage, maybe we can swap ideas or lies (both) on machines...
    I have a argo 8x8 response that I have been changing to fit my needs(still working on it).
    If your up here drop me a line................ E-K-C

I have a 6X6 Max 2 up here in Fairbanks I was trying to see if anyone else was around here also, lots of spots to ride up here but if I head down to anchorage I'll have to let you know we can meet up and ride.

1970s argo two smoke 6x6 up in the banks.... I was thinking of building a meat trailer by finding a front wheel drive car, and robbing the complete spindles, tires and hubbs off the rearend. How is that for a bright idea? I also am thinking about gettting a longer belt for the fan cooled 440 and adding a real altinator to it

I am out of town till the winter, but I have an old 83 that needs a tranny repair and about 1990 that needs a motor. I read a thread about cheaper shipping in alaska, and I might try it

I'm up in Kotzebue. The wife and i are looking to buy our first Argo this late fall/early winter.

Question New member in Palmer Alaska looking for other argo owners

Hello everyone! I am looking to perhaps assemble a directory of sorts for Argo owners in Alaska. When I was flying a bush plane up here years ago, it was common practice for pilots to exchange contact information for that time when they needed a part flown out to them in the event of a breakdown. I am thinking about putting together a directory of sorts that would serve the similar purpose of connecting Argo owners in Alaska for excursions, assistance in the event of trouble when you are in a spot where your friends with 4 wheelers can't necessarily get to you to help you, forming groups for outings, etc. Also, perhaps these local Argo enthusiasts could get together once a year to swap lies, experiences, discuss mods, interests of thing to do with their machines, and so forth. What do you all think? I have started to assemble names and phone numbers with a few who I've met so far, so if you are interested, send me you contact info. Once I get a reasonable number of contacts on the list, I will email each contact the complete list. Sound ok? If interested please email me at : akscotts4@gmail.com

thanks.

Jud

+ Reply to Thread