April 3-5 2009 at Busco Beach in NC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: April 3-5 2009 at Busco Beach in NC

Cool Well?

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    amen 6x6 mcCoy was holding on to the rool bar after getting alley out . so i could drive it out . .i gess luck for once was on my side . . i am now home with the new attex it is the lime green one don posted about that he found . it has a 400 jlo and is in great shape . looking forward to rideing soonnnnnnn with you guys . robbie

What does she look like Robbie? Good as the pics? Coils? Trans?

Quote Originally Posted by kahn View Post
    What does she look like Robbie? Good as the pics? Coils? Trans?
    looks great lower tubb needs some goop right a the center axel at the finders but is in great shape . it does need 2 coils but we will see what elese . robbie
    Last edited by rdr; 05-03-2009 at 06:35 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Cool Great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    looks great lower tubb needs some goop right a the center axel at the finders but is in great shap . it does need 2 coils but we will see what elese . robbie

Great Man!!!!! Get her up and jumpin. Kool Kolor!!!!! FROG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kahn View Post
    Great Man!!!!! Get her up and jumpin. Kool Kolor!!!!! FROG!!!!
    rotflmao frogggggg ritup ritup
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread