6x6 Racing at Ashtabula Ohio May 22-24, 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing at Ashtabula Ohio May 22-24, 2009

schedule

Does anyone know what happens on friday, I was planning on leaving Friday am. about 6 hour trip for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Marc,
    How about meeting off exit 133? It's the exit for Flat Run Speedway, Philipsburg.
    Joe clear out your PM box can't send PM with my cell #, It will take About 4.5 hours to get to Philipsburgh. I will be leaving Home about 9 am

Quote Originally Posted by turvuren View Post
    Does anyone know what happens on friday, I was planning on leaving Friday am. about 6 hour trip for me.
    i don't think there will be any racing Friday, maybe test and tune. The schedule is posted on the first thread. The other guys may chime in if they know anymore.

Lewis

We got chain & everything else you'd probably need to get that thing on the track. Heats aren't till Saturday & you planned on leaving tomorrow. That's a whole day to get things together. Think about it.

Whipper

Motion has all the chain we need right here in town. I can pick up the chain and bring it with me, with the generator, the drill, the grinder, the air compressor, the beer.....

Even if you have to come down Saturday morning. Mamosas and #40 chain go together well.... (or is that Mojitos and #50?) We'll get it going. I have a spare transmission, too. I have a spare racer, too.

Just bring your helmet and show T.F. up.

~m

Jeff, I'm sure we can fix any problem you might have. Load your cars up and get your %^#$ to Ashtabula. At least bring your Hustler to do some trail riding.I'm sure we all have enough parts to build a car. There's no excuse. Everyones had months to get ready.
    See you tomorrow.

Whipper

Yea Jeff. What they said. I'm not racing but I am bringing my machine to do some trail riding and of course drinking beer. Should be a great time.

Mark

Ditto Jeff, Our RIM still needs chain, and one of 2 engines to fire up right now and probably a little work on dad's springer. All the parts are here but, we're most likely going to be wrenching tomorrow. I better get going to the garage now...

Screwed Up

Our apologies. We're at the track right now & we wanted to let anyone know that are coming on I-90 that the exit is EXIT 235, not the one previously posted. Hey, we're old people.

Whipper

P.S. It's beautiful weather!!!!

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina
    I just have one question.....

DADDY, DADDY, DADDY...ARE WE THERE YET?

See ya'll soon!
    Beth, Brian and Wyatt
    Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

Closed Thread