6x6 Racing at Ashtabula Ohio May 22-24, 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: 6x6 Racing at Ashtabula Ohio May 22-24, 2009

Question How weird is this

Picked up the rental, which was empty So next stop was the gas station. Pulled in and met a friend i hadn't seen in about 10 years. This was great! We chatted and he asked what i was up to and i told him i was going to Ohio today. We talked about what the racing was going to consist of, in the mean time a truck with lawn care mowers had pulled up behind my vehicle. Once my friend and i had finished conversing the young man in the truck said " Ohio, what part?" "My Mom and Dad live in Ohio" I said "Ashtabula" his jaw dropped and said "that where they live but they are heading this way today for the 600 race in Charlotte." This young man had lived there until moving to the Salisbury, N.C. area. Strange how these things happen. I have never even heard of Ashtabula prior to this event. Just thought this was a bit strange and thought i would share this. See you guys and girls Friday in the A.M.

Everyone have a safe trip to the track and then let the fun begin

Jerseybigfoot & Joe M are HERE!

They want you to know that the weather is great & it smells like Castrol & Alcohol.

They can't see thru the tears of joy.

Wow, Frabbit just showed up. Machines are showing up left & right.

This just might be pretty big.

Whipper & The Model Citizen

Cool. Cool, cool, cool. See you in the morning!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Smile machines

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Jerseybigfoot & Joe M are HERE!

They want you to know that the weather is great & it smells like Castrol & Alcohol.

They can't see thru the tears of joy.

Wow, Frabbit just showed up. Machines are showing up left & right.

This just might be pretty big.

Whipper & The Model Citizen
    how many are there now?

Right now it's looking like around 40 machines are here & a lot of people that we know are coming, still haven't arrived.

The Kinyon Arsenal is here. Hydromike & his partner in crime, Alyssa are here. Dar is already fixing things for Hydromike. (Test & Tuning)

Racerone3 & Racerone3sgirl made it. Lewis & Peggy are here. Robbie & Alley are here.

Shana, Ramona & Kevin Griffen are here. Arielsq pulled in last night from Florida. Mark M made it. And of course, GEORGE. He's everywhere.

We know there are a few more here than we've mentioned, but it's filling up nicely.

We're going for a trail ride , so gotta go.

Whipper & Bridget

Trebmaster left this afternoon. He will be there in the morning, they were going to stay the night in a motel and then go to the place in the early morning. Have fun you guys.. Darn Rodeo's, maybe next year i can make it.
    (____>
    .OOO

just got up and haveing continental breakfest will be there in about an hour.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Now that the planning is over I've started a new thread to discuss the race results, and post pictures / videos here: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...ts-2009-a.html

Closed Thread