Flush Mounted Headlights

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flush Mounted Headlights

Flush Mounted Headlights

I'm looking for different 12V headlight options for any six wheeler. Not auxiliary lights but the primary headlights themselves.

They need to be something that can be flush mounted just like our OME lights with a seal around them. What brands, shapes, sizes, etc are available? I'm having a hard time locating many options online. I figure some of you have probably experimented with this before.

I would prefer LEDs but am open to any other suggestions.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Mike have you tried any of the quad sites. I found the identical match for my Hustler 950 at an atv/outdoor shop.

I know this isn't what you are asking but if you are replacing you headlights you might be interested in this. There was a Argo bigfoot at the 2007 Ledges that had aftermarket headlights that were just like the stock ones but they has small LEDs in them. When turned on with the headlights off, the headlights glowed green. They didn't draw much from the battery so when ever his headlights or his machine was off, he had the green LEDs on.

I haven't tried the quad sites. I don't think that would be right. I'm kidding. I will look around.

Evil, do you have a link to those or were they just the stock lights that someone had put LEDs in?

Mike, The headlights were bought with the LEDs in them but I don't know where he got them.

I just bought some Jeep 2017 halo 2 - LED 7 inch headlights with 2 - 4 inch halo fog lights for $35 on Ebay.

+ Reply to Thread