Golf Cart Drivetrain.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golf Cart Drivetrain.

Golf Cart Drivetrain.

I picked this up yesterday. The engine was on fire as evident from the melted plastic surrounding it. Not sure what its worth. It's from an EZ-GO. Neat 2 cylinder 4-stroke engine. Forward and reverse trans with the governor on the transmission.
    Attached Images

Hey Lance
    that rear end has a final drive ratio of 12:1. I have high speed gear sets for that cart in 8:1 or 6:1. final drive ratios. All those people you see in the retirement communities riding there golf carts around at 30mph, is because of us here at Apache Gear. We make High & some low speed kits for every make & model golf cart. Do you know what year it is?

I know nothing about it. The number on the rear end starts with 92. Could that mean 1992? What's this thing worth?

I'll trade it for a snow plow
    Attached Images

Lance, are you looking to adapt that into a 6 wheeler project? Like you I have a hard time passing that stuff up specially if it's free

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    I know nothing about it. The number on the rear end starts with 92. Could that mean 1992? What's this thing worth?

I'll trade it for a snow plow
    Sorry, Lance, I can't use a golf cart rear end. We just make gearsets for a bunch of different makes & models. I can't even tell you if the number refers to the year. It probably does. They are a good rear end - for a golf cart, but not heavy duty enough for anything else. Try putting it on e-bay. It could be worth something to someone that needs one. Or find an EZ-Go Dealer in your area that might need one for a customer's cart.

+ Reply to Thread