HELP

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HELP

HELP

can someone help .i called the notary they said i need a v.i.n number i dont have a v.i.n do i

I'm not sure about the older machine, but your post- 1970 Attex has a serial (closest thing to a VIN you're going to get) stamped into the top of the frame side rail at the right rear corner. I'll check my older frame when I get home and see if there's a similar stamping.

HTH
    Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

vin

ok got the number,,where do i get insurance,no one in my area can find anything on 6 wheelers,,its very sad,,,thanks

I got mine online from progressive

what does it go under

I got mine with progressive as well. I just called them and set it up. They had the Max IV in their database.

attex

talk and went online they said because of the attex name is nolonger no one can help

Insurance

Surpisingly, my Argo is covered under my homeowners policy?!?

In order to simply get insurance, why not tell them it's a Max? I certainly don't think it would fall under fraud, or misrepresentation in any way. The system is there whether we like it or not, so take whatever means you may have to make it work for you.

We have to register our AATVs with the DMV in NY in order to get them legally in the water, or able to take advantage of a state operated boat dock. All we need is a hull identification number, a purchase receipt, and a couple other things which slip my mind. There are certainly ways of satisfying the insurance system without frauding it in any way.

If it were me, I'd tell them it's a Max IV.
    ~m

attex

what model and year do i tell them,they said if the there was a claim if the info doesnt match they would not have to pay out,all so i tried to tell them to look under max there is nothing under max,just argo is the only 6x6 on the internet,i called my insurance,geico,state farm,progressive,mandel,lots all day

+ Reply to Thread