the wolverine check it out what do you think

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the wolverine check it out what do you think

the wolverine check it out what do you think

found this i think it is a very cool machine

Tags

That is a unique suspension system and what's not to like about 100 HP? Did you see the video? It was very well made (and entertaining).

yes i saw the video they are built about four hours from me i sent a request for a brochure when i get it i will scan it and post it for all to see

the wolverine check it out, what do you think?

Thats a very unique, and also well engineered suspension systems, on this amphibious machine. The suspended track system conforms to any terrain it comes in contact with. I love the way it drove down, and then up, and out of the concrete section on the video, but with out the front end coming up like most other amphibs do.

-
    Last edited by hydromike; 09-12-2007 at 10:06 AM.

That's an extremely rugged machine they've created. They do take a few jabs at chain/belt/sprocket drive ATVs, but it's obvious they don't compete directly with Max or Argo's recreational market designs.

It weighs in at under 3500 pounds! That's fantastic!

Cool, but the 9 year old in me is still asking.... "how fast does it go?"....
    I guess if I needed to tow a D8 out of the woods, I'd pick it over my D/stock.

Okay, it's still awesome and I want one.

~M

I'm with you Mike, not fast enough for me. But still impressive.

Of course I like it.....but how much is it?? It just looks expensive.

I called the compary and asked to speak to a sales rep,and was told he was gone at the moment,,but would be back later on. I gave the secretary my cell phone number and asked to have him call me when he got in. He called me at work about 2 hours later. I tried to seem very interested about it, and then asked the sales rep, what was the price of the base model with the floating track system. Before the salesman called me,,I thought the price of it would be high $50,s to high $60,s. Wrong! The price for the base model Wolverine, with the floating track system is $97,000! Wow!!

The base model Wolverine is 118 long and 78 wide, and with 22 inch tracks I think. It has 14 inches of ground clearance. It was amazing watching the Wolverine in action, and how easy it conquered any terrain in front of it. This is one very impressive amphib,, no doubt about that!

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    I The price for the base model Wolverine, with the floating track system is $97,000! Wow!!

Wow is right! I think I will move this thread over to the "AATV genie" thread.

You could have an army of AATVs for that kind of coin.

+ Reply to Thread