Street Legal Max

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Street Legal Max

Street Legal Max

Well one more hassle out of the way. I don't know about where you guys do most of your riding, But out here they're starting to bust people everywhere, out in the desert and in the mountains for not having a registered vehicle. They're stopping people on forest service roads and trails and ticketing people. Rhinos, golf carts, anything that moves. So I'm staying one step ahead of that crap. Now with boat tags & plates I can go anywhere I want to anytime.

Last edited by Mike; 09-12-2007 at 09:41 PM.

Whipper, the man was trying to keep you down.

Same here in Texas...the one exception in public parks/hunting is if you are disabled or transporting someone who is...............disabled parking stickers are pretty easy to get here also, I think you get one free with the purchase of XL spandex at Wal-Mart.

So can you get custom plates ("vanity" plates here in NY") for an ATV?

If so, what are you going to get for a plate for the Spider?

~M

Whipper, what's the deal w/ out of state machines in AZ? I'm trying to save up make it out there (or at least close to the CA/AZ border). Might be ready by Nov/Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    So can you get custom plates ("vanity" plates here in NY") for an ATV?

If so, what are you going to get for a plate for the Spider?

~M
    I have vanity plates on my rail (WHIPR) The Atv plate is much smaller ,not much room but I'm gonna check on it. The Spider is gonna be another headbanger.

+ Reply to Thread