"THE MOUNDS", Flint Michigan.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "THE MOUNDS", Flint Michigan.

Mounds ride

Hey everyone. My name is Kurt and I live over on the east side of Michigan. I am a college student so I haven't really had much time to work on the 208tt. Just getting out on summer break today and plan on working on the 6x6 really soon. Larry said I could ride his spare if mine isn't done so Ill be able to make it pretty much any weekend.

Cya
    Attex 208tt

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    Have you guys set a date yet? And is it open to us guys down here in Indiana I would be camping so I'll have check for camp grounds close by. Cougar
    Oh, heck yea your all invited!!! Anybody who wants to go. Love to see you there.

As far as dates goes???? June 27th sound ok to all? Let me know.

Works for me. Any info on camp grounds near by? Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Just jumped on before I go to work. I will check on campsites 2morrow. I live about 12 mile from "The Mounds". I will post camp & hotel info this weekend. The 27th works into my schedule too.

There is a campground located nearby, Wolverine campground, run by Genesee County Parks & Rec.
    They also run "The Mounds". Go to thier website for more info. You can make advanced reservations!! E-mail them for necessary paperwork for your AATV so you come prepared & can get in & not be turned away at the gate!!
    Keep me posted & call, if you need more info. By the way, for you Ladies, there is an outlet mall nearby to do some shopping while the "boys" play with thier toys!! Birch Run Outlet Malls.Com

BTW, there are several hotels & motels in Birch Run. It is 5 miles from my house and about 12 miles +/- from "The mounds". Google map the area & you'll get a good idea of the layout.

I would also be interested may dates would probably work betterfor me as work is usually pretty busy in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by snowmansrx View Post
    I would also be interested may dates would probably work betterfor me as work is usually pretty busy in the summer
    Cool, another rider.

Well maybe we could do a couple trips? What date you recommend?

Keep me in mind for most-any weekend get-together. I just need a few days notice to re-arrange my work schedule.

seems as tho the 26th of june will work at this point for me.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

+ Reply to Thread