mudd-ox in person

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mudd-ox in person

mudd-ox in person

on march20 I had the opportunity to meet Matt and A mudd-ox. this is a very awsome machine. Matt took me for a ride and put it through it through the paces, then I got to drive it. I can see why this machine is worth big$$. It is built at least 3 times stouter than my argo and manouevers mor easily and rides 3 times smoother. You would have to drive it off a steep cliff to break it, and believe me the one I drove was the prototype they try to break all the time. Matt is an extremely knowledgeable person especially aatv's and has an large collection of old machines. I'm sure he has taken the best attributes and made them better in this dream machine. If I could figure a way to create a business to include a mudd- ox I'd own one. Thanks Matt. O the top I got from you is installed and looks good.

Bit by the Mudd Ox bug

Buckshot, it looks like that Mudd Ox made an impression on you too. After all of the machines I have driven and owned, that Ox stirred up a ton of excitement with me too.
    Nothing I have seen stands up to the power and handling.
    I can't stand weak stuff or finnicky response along with machines bogging down when you put the stick to it. Matt has built one heck of a machine.
    I'll be slobbering until I get mine.
    Bubba

Thank You both for the kind words.

Matt

one other thing mudd-ox offers, you can talk to the design/builder. whom has a hand on every machine produced. see if you can get that option from any other mfg.

After talking with Matt and some others that have had the pleasure of trying one of these I have decided to look at one purchase. Can't do it till I sell the Avenger. Anyone interested in a 04' that has been well taken care of?

+ Reply to Thread