AAF Tank Museum Military Extravaganza

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: AAF Tank Museum Military Extravaganza

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

We joked about making this video over dinner last year. It has slipped my mind until my friend Bill reminded me he wanted to do it this year. It was good fun.

Mike, I think shooting the Tommy gun once costs more than the boots.
    Banned

Hi Folks,

Just figured I'd bring this up again for my good friends at the AAF Tank Museum in Danville, Virginia.

Last year 6x6World members Lewis, his wife Peggy Sue and RDR and Allie met me at the show. We're doing the big show again in a few weeks (April 24th and 25th). I'll be there along with my son and perhaps my dad too.

Check out this link to get the details:

Tank Museum Military Extravaganza - Danville Virginia - American - Tank Museum Event

Here's a taste from last year.

Banned

George, you're a pro at driving that tank......very well done!!!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

One last reminder. Happening this weekend.
    Banned

Cool Kool!

George,

If I can bum a ride with Robbie and Alley (if they are comming) I will be there this time. Hope to see ya then!

Still want a KID

Looking forward to some good videos. Have a feelin that Li'l 6 will be impressed.

Bridget

Hope you'll put a couple videos up, I ended up working yesterday instead of Friday One day I'll get down there
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

It's that time again.

Come watch me rearrange some scrap along with some other cool demonstrations.

Tank Museum Military Extravaganza - Danville Virginia - American - Tank Museum Event

These two videos clearly demonstrate the adavantage of a split-shift mod when used in conjunction with tracks

Last edited by George; 03-12-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Almost forgot Li'l 6.
    Banned

that looks kool! i'm a big armor enthusiast. my bigfoot with tracks someday is going to be the closest thing to a tank i'll ever own or drive. maybe next year for this event and tracks for the argo. i just discovered a similar event up in maine at a ww2 museum but no armor driving around only jeeps, deuce and half and a white scout car. still exciting as you can get rides but the armor examples are static display although i guess some do run. part of the appeal of the 6x6's is the similarity to tanks, for me. i have in laws that live in reston, outside of D.C., how far away is this from there? i loved going to the ordinance museum in aberdeen but again static displays of armor, but a chance to see some armor legends up close.
    hopefully next year
    trevor

It's about 4.5-5.0 hours SSW of Washington DC.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread