at least the weather was nice

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: at least the weather was nice

at least the weather was nice

Got a late start on friday, So by the time I got to Pismo it was late and windy. My brother stuck the RV and had to get it un stuck, so we moved closer to the ocean, well about 8 oclock the tide moved in and we had to pack up and move back inland. the next day we went out and played in the dunes till about noon. my son went back out with my niece and the ranger made them leave the dunes couse a golf cart cant be in the dunes with out a roll bar, A GOLF CART he called my argo a golf cart. so I found him and asked what changed from last year and why he called it a GOLF CART he sead eny thing you sit it is classied an golf cart and had to have ROP. but i could play on the beatch. So sunday i figure ok Ill play in the water and I get called out this ranger sead the ATVs cant be in the water, well after trying to explain that I have a hull and the engine will not leek in to the water, I findly pointed out the hull # then he sead ok but I had to have life vest. But I did run into a MAX2 owner though are the cuties little 6x6 i couldnt fit into. and the drives brother comes up to us and tells him "look his is better" . there were a few people that came up and asked if it floats and do you have to install a snorkal. they just didnt understand it float there may be some new lerkers on here couse I tryed to point them to this sight so they could find ther queastions anwsers.

Quote Originally Posted by RKlingborg View Post
    Got a late start on friday, So by the time I got to Pismo it was late and windy. My brother stuck the RV and had to get it un stuck, so we moved closer to the ocean, well about 8 oclock the tide moved in and we had to pack up and move back inland. the next day we went out and played in the dunes till about noon. my son went back out with my niece and the ranger made them leave the dunes couse a golf cart cant be in the dunes with out a roll bar, A GOLF CART he called my argo a golf cart. so I found him and asked what changed from last year and why he called it a GOLF CART he sead eny thing you sit it is classied an golf cart and had to have ROP. but i could play on the beatch. So sunday i figure ok Ill play in the water and I get called out this ranger sead the ATVs cant be in the water, well after trying to explain that I have a hull and the engine will not leek in to the water, I findly pointed out the hull # then he sead ok but I had to have life vest. But I did run into a MAX2 owner though are the cuties little 6x6 i couldnt fit into. and the drives brother comes up to us and tells him "look his is better" . there were a few people that came up and asked if it floats and do you have to install a snorkal. they just didnt understand it float there may be some new lerkers on here couse I tryed to point them to this sight so they could find ther queastions anwsers.

Some people just don't understand, but a GOLF CART???? How may golf cart have 6 and 8 wheels?

Lewis

+ Reply to Thread