attex GAS TANK MOUNT

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: attex GAS TANK MOUNT

attex GAS TANK MOUNT

Does anybody have any info to share with me on how they mounted there gas tank my was rigged and was totally WRONG bounced around like crazy . pics would be helpful. This is one of the things i need to figure out and how to mount my winch to the front. Check out some pics i will put on

Check this out.

http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/show...php/photo/2625

I used this cradle from a Thunderchief body I had. I mounted it inside a Superchief body. The old Thunderchief had what I consider to be a better method of securing the tank. This is fastened at the hole for the fuel tank, behind the winch-mount and to the dash.

The Superchief had the bands attached at fewer locations and the bands were not as heavy.
    Banned

thanks george

The pic really helps now with luck i can get the tank mount fabricated. thanks again george

+ Reply to Thread