finally took argo to hunt camp.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: finally took argo to hunt camp.

finally took argo to hunt camp.

finally got the orange beast to camp this weekend.trails were real dry and rough so never got a chance to see how well it handles mud.did find it really hot to drive in the heat of the day,kinda gives you a burn where you really dont want one.

however i did manage to put 5 hours on it and also tried it out in a nasty beaver pond.got some pictures,hope you like them.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by plott hound; 06-19-2011 at 03:17 PM.

and more.
    Attached Images

and 3 more.note to self= argo does not perform well on water with any amount of. wind
    Attached Images

Cool pictures. That looks like a fun pond to play in.

awesome Plott, how far up is camp?
    '99 Conquest 104hp turbocharged intercooled EFI Chevy Sprint conversion
    "Argo 8x8's only" type of guy
    "old school Argo expert"

Quote Originally Posted by eightwheeler View Post
    awesome Plott, how far up is camp?
    10 miles east of britt

Hey plott hound,

We are from Timmins, On. and we go in stuff like that almost every weekend, this one place is 5 beaver dams, all connected together, for about 4kms, we went through it with a new Argo HDi that had 18inch swamp tracks on it, effortlessly, the new Argos, really are amazing, especially with the new Admirial tranny.

Quote Originally Posted by 1975 Argo 8x8 2-Stroker View Post
    Hey plott hound,

We are from Timmins, On. and we go in stuff like that almost every weekend, this one place is 5 beaver dams, all connected together, for about 4kms, we went through it with a new Argo HDi that had 18inch swamp tracks on it, effortlessly, the new Argos, really are amazing, especially with the new Admirial tranny.
    man would i like to ride with you for a few hours.ive got the only argo in the group so im a little hesitant on going gung ho.need another argo for a recovery vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    man would i like to ride with you for a few hours.ive got the only argo in the group so im a little hesitant on going gung ho.need another argo for a recovery vehicle.
    Sounds like a good reason to have a couple machines for yourself

Did you get hung up on any sticks in the pond? I got hung up on an old stump one time, it was jutting up betweent the lower tub and the tires, between 2 axles.

RD

almost got hung up rockdoctor.damn wind pushed me into a big log,luckily enough the argo pushed it down.was able to climb over it.think from now on i will stick to small water holes.the orange beast does take on a bit of water.

+ Reply to Thread