interesting discovery with water speed and swamp fox tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: interesting discovery with water speed and swamp fox tires

Mudbug I am nothing less than totally excited! I believe that a MaxII with 25" Mudbugs will be able to do things you can't do with any other AATV. For one thing they are light and balanced so you are able to shift your weight, left, right, forward and backward!I have always thought that the maxII needed a little more ride height (ground clearance) and a lot more traction to make it the the ultimate aatv. Post some videos because I want to see this bad boy in action! I am not sure but the mud bugs will probably sit 24 1/2 inches tall on a 10 inch wide rim. Wow this is exciting!

can you give me the site that sells the 9x10 beadlocks?

rims

You can leave a message with Matt O.(on this site) they are his rims. Im sure he will call you back.The max2 that Mudbug3 is talking about is mine.Guys this thing looks so wild with these tires I have so much to do to it thoe.A long, long ways to go.LOL

Thanks for the good info, Dan. I am running super grip 26x12 mud tires (very similar to the swamp fox) on my hustler 980 and had the chance to test it in the water this weekend. I had my tires installed with the v's forward and the machine swam VERY slowly and the front end seemed to rise up significantly. In fact, with heavy throttle it would actually swim backwards! Very disheartening, but I will try the set up you are using.

+ Reply to Thread