it's home

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: it's home

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Mine's home too!

I spent the afternoon at member PatB069 picking up my new poly body.

It's in very nice shape with one small hole above the waterline. It should be a breeze to fix.

Eventually my trail machine will move into this tub along with a solid axle upgrade.

The camo is coming off an the orange underneath looks pretty healthy. It'll be like a brand-new machine.
    nice george verry nice . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

congrats on the new toy Robbie... i'm very jealous! oh well, i needed a new trailer worse than i needed a new machine (i can't believe i just said that)
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    congrats on the new toy Robbie... i'm very jealous! oh well, i needed a new trailer worse than i needed a new machine (i can't believe i just said that)
    thanks brian . me to . want a trailer like jersey bigfoots . boss sez she is tired of sleeping in a tent . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

Nice looking machine there Robbie. I think i like the color.

George great find for you also. Looks like these items are popping up all around.

Lewis

ALL these Attex restoration projects have been absolutely amazing. We love watching them rise from the ashes. You all should be very proud. It might be time to start an Attex Humane Society.

Whipper & Bridget

picked up my first

Well i went down to dons today and picked up the bigmax now all i have to do is figure it out.made the trip home though so it's all down hill from here.THANKS DON.

Congrates Marshall

Hope you have a lot of fun with that machine.

Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallEpp View Post
    Well i went down to dons today and picked up the bigmax now all i have to do is figure it out.made the trip home though so it's all down hill from here.THANKS DON.
    coolllllllllllllll marshallepp post up some pic of it , congrats . robbie

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    ALL these Attex restoration projects have been absolutely amazing. We love watching them rise from the ashes. You all should be very proud. It might be time to start an Attex Humane Society.

Whipper & Bridget
    sweetttttttttttttttttttttt

Congratulations Robbie!!!! Looks good!!!!

+ Reply to Thread