12inch wheels

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 12inch wheels

12inch wheels

Hey does anyone know if there were specific year model max2's with 12inch wheels? I noticed that most of them have smaller wheels than mine.Thank's again everyone just trying to learn about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by cwk View Post
    Hey does anyone know if there were specific year model max2's with 12inch wheels? I noticed that most of them have smaller wheels than mine.Thank's again everyone just trying to learn about these things.
    Do you have 12 inch wheelsRim size really don't matter because say 25" tire is 25" on a 12" rim or 8" rim.

Quote Originally Posted by cwk View Post
    max II doint and neaver have had 12 in rims onily max IV .a 22 x11 x8tires is all that will go on a maxII.. robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

rims

hey guys,i want to up grade my 8 inch rims to 12.are the 12 inch the same as the back wheels of the common garden tractor.let me know thanks

rims

also what is the bolt pattern of the max4 12 inch rims thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scramblerjohn View Post
    hey guys,i want to up grade my 8 inch rims to 12.are the 12 inch the same as the back wheels of the common garden tractor.let me know thanks
    no aatv's use a bead lock wheel , because of the low pressure we run . garden tractor wheels do not have a bead lock . you will neaver keep your tires on thr rim . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

I think they only used the 12 inch wheels for a year or two. I had one that I parted out- had low-profile tires on it that ended up about the same height as a 22. I never had the opportunity to drive it, but from what JPswifty said, they rode like "manhole covers".
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I think they only used the 12 inch wheels for a year or two. I had one that I parted out- had low-profile tires on it that ended up about the same height as a 22. I never had the opportunity to drive it, but from what JPswifty said, they rode like "manhole covers".
    coolllll learned something thanks don . robbie

Cool Ha Ha Ha

"manhole covers"

thats good!!!!!!!!

Still want a KID

tires

hey guys was on the internet looking at the new max wheels,there are no bead locks there on the rims.is this a new wheel...Guided Tour of the Max IV - Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511

+ Reply to Thread