Small World

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Small World

Those JLO 340s pack quite a punch. I think you'll be happy with it.
    Banned

i was out in the shop working on my racer this afternoon, and getting things ready for Ohio... i was eyeing the TT and thought that it might make a good first machine for the little one. a few more years and he'll be ready for a full sized machine. this thing is light and would do well with a small 4 stroke. i'm supposed to be getting a reverse trany from the guy. who knows though... i suppose i'll get to work and see what comes out the other end!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Hey race,
    So the 208tt has the stock 8hp in it? Was it raced that way?

My oldest son has been driving my 208tt since I got it. He must of been 5/6 or so. He does well. He now has a st300 with a 8hp tecumseh and I was following him through the woods few weeks ago and he is whipping that thing through trees that made me nervous. Never hit a thing. When the are young they learn quick. Got keep an eye on them tough, loose track of them for a second and there doing full speed donuts out in the pasture.

I have a 5hp Ive been waiting to through in to try. They 8 does so good I though I would try smaller yet. That be the hot ticket though for a youngster.

thanks for the input Larry. not sure what the hp of the 297 is, but he raced it in junior class for a year or 2, then moved into the st400 that i have. if the 297 is slow enough, i might leave it in there. i'm gonna take some time on this one. gotta wait to see what the other 2 machines are (if they even materialize) before i make too many decisions
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

this is really cool brian, history of your machines is always cool especially if they have an interesting past

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    thanks for the input Larry. not sure what the hp of the 297 is, but he raced it in junior class for a year or 2, then moved into the st400 that i have. if the 297 is slow enough, i might leave it in there. i'm gonna take some time on this one. gotta wait to see what the other 2 machines are (if they even materialize) before i make too many decisions
    I think the 297 were about 18 hp. My first race MA1 Class scrambler had a 292 Kawasaki was rated at 18 hp. With some porting and a pipe would put out about 25 hp. I would think the 297 would be about the same.

+ Reply to Thread