hustler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hustler

hustler

hey im new here and just got my first 6x6. wanted to see if any one could tell me what i had.it is a hustler with a 18hp briggs motor on it and 22x11.00x8 tires on it . anyone know what is and what its worth ?

Last edited by jason; 05-29-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Post a picture for better results.

Talking

Thanks man, I posted my pictures up.

jason ,

From looking at the pictures of your Hustler from the side , and knowing that it has a 18 hp motor in it,,its probably a Hustler 950. The forum member " Brushcutter" has a Hustler that looked just like the pictures that you posted , right before he put the 25 inch Mudbug tires on it.

Thanks any info i can get on it helps. Like to know what year it is. But the guy i bought it from didn t know much about it he tould me it was a max.

Cool New Ride!!

Good lookin Husler man!!

Welcome to the site.
    Still want a KID

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    MUDBUGS

+ Reply to Thread