6x6 Racing Results 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2009

Thumbs down

Great videos guys, i will second what Don said.

Cool Super Vids Everybody!!

Those are some great shots ya'll!! I missed a great weekend!!
    Still want a KID

Videos

Great videos!!!!

Here's the powder puff heat race on Saturday. Being the first race, everyone didn't know what to expect for the start but for the next race on Sunday, everyone was ready to spring off the line. You can hear in the video that Bridget's springer wasn't running properly.

Shanna was in the lead and was a mad-woman in her max.

Saturday's rookie 4 stroke heat race:

Saturday's "Over 50" heat race:
    Don and Whipper were battling it out until Don experienced some mechanical problems. Then Joe M's scrambler started acting up followed by Lewis in racerone3's Attex. (Someone forgot to turn the fuel on there ).

So after only a lap Whipper was the only one left on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Saturday's rookie 4 stroke heat race:
    YouTube - Rookie 4 stroke Heat Race

Saturday's "Over 50" heat race:
    Don and Whipper were battling it out until Don experienced some mechanical problems. Then Joe M's scrambler started acting up followed by Lewis in racerone3's Attex. (Someone forgot to turn the fuel on there ).

So after only a lap Whipper was the only one left on the track.
    YouTube - Ashtabula Over 50 heat race

I thought my car was the only one that died in the over 50.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    I thought my car was the only one that died in the over 50.
    Being completely unfamiliar with Race's machine i had the fuel shut off on the Saturday race. I made sure that on Sunday that did not happen. While Whipper and Don were running there own race you and i were racing. I made it about 100 more feet(according to the video) then ran out of fuel. I actually thought that you were still in the race. Guys this was awesome.

I think every 2-stroke race ended with fewer cars than it started with, mine included. My nephew broke a tire bead only a half lap into the 2-stroke rookie race.
    Banned

But he ran like a trooper in that race and any time he drove it. Was this his first time out with the racer? That machine ran a lot of races.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Being completely unfamiliar with Race's machine i had the fuel shut off on the Saturday race. I made sure that on Sunday that did not happen. While Whipper and Don were running there own race you and i were racing. I made it about 100 more feet(according to the video) then ran out of fuel. I actually thought that you were still in the race. Guys this was awesome.
    After trail riding on Saturday; I didn't think to fuel up before the trials on Saturday afternoon. I remember thinking while sitting on the starting line... "I should've put fuel in the tank". I think I made it two laps. I also had a Idler sprocket fail, chain adjuster fail and then, the fuel system developed some kind of vapor lock problem. Well, I found out what I need to improve for next year. Of the things that broke; I thought that the 40 chain would of been the first thing to go, but it held up great.

+ Reply to Thread