6x6 Racing Results 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2009

I remembered at the last minute to fuel up. It's amazing how much a two-stroke can burn when you're running it to the limit. I feel the same way about the #40 chains. I had multiple problems: some original and some I created trying to fix them, but none were caused by the small chains.

Next year!

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hey, In the Vimeo Video on the first page, who's Tri-Cart is that? Some nice work done to that
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

John plessinger brought it. He's the guy that designed the Tricart, the Wedge, and the "Stretcher" in the picture. He's also the one that drove it, along with Tricarts for the Sperry team in the three-wheeled races.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    Hey, In the Vimeo Video on the first page, who's Tri-Cart is that? Some nice work done to that
    The original designer of the Tricart and Wedge, John Plessinger, Brought that to Ashtabula. He's one of the nicest guys you'll meet. The Stretcher Tricart, was all so his design. He was telling me that he just built a Tricart for a Museuem, out of the last parts and body that he had.

WOW! Don beat me to that post....
    Last edited by Joe M; 05-29-2009 at 02:34 PM.

Great Guy

It was a pleasure talking with John Plessinger. He and his wife were great people. He even autographed pictures for us. Q (Don's son) even got a poster from John and a pic in the ATV scene picture section.

In fact both of Don's sons made the picture section: PaPa looked proud!!!!
    Great bunch you have there Don!

http://atvscene.com/images09/pine_la...el_race_13.jpg
    http://atvscene.com/images09/pine_la...el_race_14.jpg

Oh Mom We're Home

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 08:23 PM.

I've got some pretty good in car video that I have to get off the cameras.

I'm ready.

Here is Saturday's stock 4-stroke heat race that includes Marc's rollover. I asked Marc for permission before I posted it because it is a little graphic. The race was red flagged due to his rollover and then we started back up about 45 minutes later. Luckily Marc is doing ok now.

I rolled at the same time that Marc did so when the race was restarted I got a second chance. However, Lewis was in the yellow spider and I just couldn't catch him.

Last edited by Mike; 05-29-2009 at 08:07 PM.

that was an awsome race. mike you almost caught wip or at least kept up.Just awsome
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

great vid mike you gave it hell running with whippers ride .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread