6x6 Racing Results 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2009

Unhappy I Missed It!

I hate I missed it! I bet I know where I'll be next year!

Still want a KID

it's 3:51 am we jest got home loved every minte of it . if you were not there you missed the event of the year . .thanks to bud . for putting on the race and haveing us . hope w can do it agin . thanks to whippper and bridget , for working so hard to get this event going it was a blast . i will have both mechines ready for next year ,it was great finnily meet all the 6x6 world members that were there . .robbie , alley ,hunter rogers . .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Thumbs down

Just got in 04:00.
    Words can not justify this event! To all involved with the organization of this event. Outstanding.

Lewis

Thanks, Whipper and Bridget, for all the work you, and Bud put into this event!!

Whipper, thanks for letting me take your car for a spin. That thing hauls &#@!!!! Also, thanks for the help with my Mechanical problems!!!! I know now what I need to improve, and or change. Springer Kit for the Scrambler.

It was GREAT meeting everyone! I'm real bad with remembering names though...

Lewis, thanks for the Cheerwine!!! I'm addicted.

I was relieved to hear that Marc was ok.

Can't wait till next year!!!!!

Looks like the next event for me will be, Busco Beach.

P.S. Bridget, you're a Sweetheart.
    Last edited by Joe M; 05-25-2009 at 09:36 AM.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Finally got to sleep in for the first time in over a week. After months/years of helping finding /buying parts, dragging an old machine home, a few days of long hard labor - It was totally worth it for me and more importantly for my dad -"the best weekend I've had in years" he said last night. It was amazing to see and meet everyone I've seen on the website and heard of before or met a long time ago. We'll have photos/videos up when we're back from vacation. next week.

Thanks everyone!

Nothing But Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mike for bringing such a great bunch of people together with such a wonderful site. 6x6world.com rocks

Whipper & Bridget, thanks for the work that you guys did to get this together. I hate i missed all of this is the years past. I had a great time.

Thanks to Robbie, Race and Whipper for letting me drive their machines.

Bud Fisher and all the people at the race track: Kudos
    Thanks for all the effort that you guys put into this event, the track, the trails and the mud holes. There was something for everyone.

It was a pleasure meeting the members that are regulars again and meeting for the first time a lot of great members for the FIRST time. ALL i can say is: These members on this site are awesome. Thanks for all who came.

Jersey: Glad to hear all is OK. I am sure there is a trophy in there somewhere. Yes we got it on film, i know someone did. Glad to hear you are OK.

Will try to get something going with photos and vids as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all the efforts of all and thanks to all who came

Im OK. my sincere thanks to those on and off the track that helped out after my crash. Special thaks to Jim and Gil for getting my stuff organized to travel home. Thanks also to Whipper and Bridget for there hospitality and assistance on the track. Thanks also to Mike for attendting to me at the crash. Im' sure there are others to thank as well. All i can say is what an event even though I missed most of it . Feel free to post photos and vidio of the crash. Nixt time I hope to have the Blackbird strengthened and the Springer finished and mybe the 340 Scrambler on the track. I am going ti retire the attex to the trails. If I ever make an attex racer It will have a traditional hoop roll bar..
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Im OK. my sincere thanks to those on and off the track that helped out after my crash. Special thaks to Jim and Gil for getting my stuff organized to travel home. Thanks also to Whipper and Bridget for there hospitality and assistance on the track. Thanks also to Mike for attendting to me at the crash. Im' sure there are others to thank as well. All i can say is what an event even though I missed most of it . Feel free to post photos and vidio of the crash. Nixt time I hope to have the Blackbird strengthened and the Springer finished and mybe the 340 Scrambler on the track. I am going ti retire the attex to the trails. If I ever make an attex racer It will have a traditional hoop roll bar..
    Thanks again.
    coollllllllllll we are so glad you are ok mark . hope you feel good enought for busco soonnnnn . can't wait to ride with you agin. maybe this time i'l;l give the black bird a ride . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread