6x6 Racing Results 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    A few minutes of video from John Schwabs DVD. He did a great job this time. From the high ground infield, he could see and film the whole track. An hour and 40 minutes of good action!

10 bucks delivered. jsschwab@localnet.com

YouTube - John Schwab / Astabula 2009
    I got my DVD from John a few days ago. It was great reliving the races I was in and seeing some action that I missed. Great video John!!!

Flashback of good times and good people.

Got back to Florida Tues Night 26th. Can't thank Bud Fisher and Family enough for a great weekend. Whipper and Bridgett thank you also for your huge efforts in making this happen as well. I can't express enough on how good it was to see old faces and meet alot of new ones. I think it was great to see the ones that were there in the begining and even better to see the younger ones wanting to carry it on. It was just as I remember as a kid, everyone helping patch up and patch together machines to get back on the track. The trails and the mud hole were a big hit. Thanks to John from ATV scene he posted some good stuff,that should stir up some more interest for the cause as well.Hope to see to see the event again and maybe I'll get the racer done.

Sorry they're a bit late...

Finally uploaded my other 720p hd videos. Not as good as some of the other action videos but, still have their entertaining moments.

Slideshows I lifted from the Ashtabula DVD box set.

Banned

George, your photos and videos help this sport come along a lot. Thank you!!!

Great slideshow, George. Racing's always better with Commander Cody playin' in the background.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Good stuff their, George.

Thumbs down

Again and again! You do us proud George.

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    Sorry they're a bit late...

Finally uploaded my other 720p hd videos. Not as good as some of the other action videos but, still have their entertaining moments.

YouTube - Powderpuffand4stroke052409

YouTube - Pittsandpracticeasthabula052409

YouTube - over 50 class Ashtabula 052409

YouTube - 2 stroke rookie Ashtabula 052409
    Great Videos Techfx! Thanks for posting. I can almost smell engine exhaust!..

+ Reply to Thread