6x6 Racing Results 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2009

I thought everyone there was great. Its nice to see everyone helping eachother out and getting along so well. Special thanks to those who let me borrow some tools so i could get into my locked truck The machines were awesome. I saw alot of good ideas and hard work put into alot of them. The crazy colt is just my trail machine but hopefully if a few deals go through i can make something to bring out to the next event. Thanks to all that put that together it was definatly a day to remember for me.

looks like everyone had a lot of fun! wish i could have made it, maybe next year. can't wait to see vids!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Im OK. my sincere thanks to those on and off the track that helped out after my crash. Special thaks to Jim and Gil for getting my stuff organized to travel home. Thanks also to Whipper and Bridget for there hospitality and assistance on the track. Thanks also to Mike for attendting to me at the crash. Im' sure there are others to thank as well. All i can say is what an event even though I missed most of it . Feel free to post photos and vidio of the crash. Nixt time I hope to have the Blackbird strengthened and the Springer finished and mybe the 340 Scrambler on the track. I am going ti retire the attex to the trails. If I ever make an attex racer It will have a traditional hoop roll bar..
    Thanks again.
    That's great, Marc;

We're so glad to hear it- you had us concerned for quite a while. Hope you're back in the 'bird and your other machines soon.

Shoulder harness!!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

What can I say that has not been said yet?

Thanks to all my old friends and the new ones for making this such a great time.

Thanks to Bud, Bridget, Whipper and Mike for making this event happen. I hope we see it continue.

Marc, it was good to see you in such good spirits yesterday. Glad you're ok.

I'll get some pictures up soon and some video too.
    Banned

Banned

next year

The pics and vids are great,,,really depressed that I missed it...it's a work thing ya know....sure hope marc is okay, no pics just text to go by...these things hurt when they pounce on their owners. This I can attest to...."THEY HURT!" REALLY GLAD TO SEE MY OL' BUDDY JP...even if he is upside down....I will be there with double GB (Grubby garage boy) next year. he'll almost be 10 and dieing to race...may have to put him in the rookie two stroke class...maybe. He is pretty mad right now after seeing the vids and pics...say's we didn't make it and he doesn't want to see them...but I see him peeking around the corner as I look at them .... my hats off to all you guys...

great shots george even got lewis in my max love it . now to all who came thanks a million it was great to put faces to names . jp swift thanks for the jackshaft and to keven for bring my belt shanna is fearless great racing lady . don the master . for getting my attex running took him 20 min . . joe m can't wait to ride with you at busco . jest going to have to drag the crew down with u .hydo mike and dad and girlfriend it was great meeting you u 'll have got to make a busco ride ,. i know there is more but i;m hard on names ,. thanks for comeing . can't wait to do it agin . robbie,alley, hunter .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Mud Bog, Pine Lake 2009

Here's a clip of JPswift running the mud bog.

sweet video Joe, That hustler is just a remarkable machine with those tires and the briggs 23hp engine. And it drives like a caddy.....smooth, responsive and powerful.

I really wanted to see the mudbogs Oh well, next year

Thanks for filming that run, Joe It turned out great! Next time you'll have to take the BIGFOOT out for a run in the mud. Remember to bring some play clothes.....it tends to get you a bit muddy.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread