Another Attex Racer Built

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Another Attex Racer Built

I fired up the 440 JLO/Rockwell in my racer today with the new 36mm Mikuni carburetor that I put on. Right now the carb has a 300 jet in it, which I thought might have been a little much, but it reacts very well from idle all the way up to red line. It pulls strong through all RPMs without hesitation or any fouling of the plugs, and it revs very fast. The 34mm Mikuni that I had on there before just wasn't enough for this engine. This thing is scary now!

Next weekend Hydromike and I are going to be having a test and tune session so we can get our machines dialed in. Don kindly let us borrow his Mikuni jet set for this task. I still have to run chains, get the body secured together, tighten and mount a few small things, and do some small fabrication work for my lateral control rods, but now I'm really beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sorry, but the video quality isn't the greatest and its a bit shaky, but you still can hear the engine roar.
    Last edited by jpswift1; 05-29-2010 at 06:36 PM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Go JP!!!!! Looking Goood!!!!!!

Excellent

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Excellent

Bridget
    Just like she said.

Whipper

Sounds great!

Sounds great Jeff!
    Banned

Hydromike was nice enough to help me out all day Saturday and get the last of the fab work done on my racer. I owe him a huge thanks for all the work he did for me, and it was all worth it when we were able to take it for a spin at dusk. The only problem was a fuel delivery issue....the gas tank had some crap in it that got caught in the pickup. Today I got it cleaned out and now its running great. More pictures and video to come.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Looks great, JP. Let's see it go!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Got any videos of it yet? Zooom, Zoooom, Zoooom..

That is awesome!!! You sure did move along fast this year with your progress!!

+ Reply to Thread