megabuggy

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: megabuggy

megabuggy

I finally have my project painted and presentable. I have two other pictures in gallery. I took an old Attex shell stretched 2 feet to 8x8 length, widened by 6" to get a 27" wheelchair inside and used a Max IV frame (10" short) to leave room to taper out the 6" frame.The other pictures will show the hood and ramp laying on the ground. The ramp lifts up and then the hood folds over
    Last edited by Mike; 06-08-2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: linked to additional pictures

That's a great job, T. I've heard of a few people trying to adapt a 6x6 to easy wheelchair access, but I've never seen any done like this. Very cool!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

That is awesome. You are great at building and adapting thing I see. You did a nice job. Very cool!

Very nice work, Tim! Glad to see this project coming together.

PS- Will you be making it to Ashtabula?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

cool now your wheel chair has a wheelchair lol. looks super!!

Amazing!

Tim, that looks first class. Great job. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Very cool Tim. Nice job.
    Banned

one of the best mods ive seen yet
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Now THAT is an awesome job, both in concept and execution!!! You need to patent that thing and start marketing it to the folks out there in wheelchairs who want to get outdoors but think it's beyond their reach. What a great way to buck convention!

+ Reply to Thread